VERTICAL SMOKE TUBE BOILER
- It is vertical type Smoke tube Boiler (Multi- Fuel)
- Vertical Boiler (Non IBR) are available from 50 kgs to 950 kgs per Hour
- Steam Pressure is from 6 kg/cm2 to 10.5 Kg/cm2 (90 to 150 PSI)
- Final Steam type is Dry Saturated
- Fuel: Wood, Coal, Diesel Oil Fired and Furnace Oil can be used.
- High efficiency optimum heat transfer & minimum radiation losses.
- Optimum delivery of steam to meet all load conditions.
- Ample water space to give extra steam when sudden & heavy demands occur.
- Shop assembled – easy access for proper cleaning & maintenance.
- Insulated with mineral wool covered with sheet metal.
|SEI – 1||100 Kgs|
|SEI – 2||200 Kgs|
|SEI – 3||300 Kgs|
|SEI – 5||500 Kgs|
|SEI – 7||750 Kgs|
|SEI – 8||1000 Kgs|
Oil / Gas, Wood / Coal Fired
Package Boiler are purely 3-pass smoke tube boilers.
Capacity 1 TPH to 20 TPH,
Pressure 150 PSI to 250 PSI
- Higher Thermal Efficiency
- External / Internal firing
- Dry Steam With High Temperature
- Suitable For Fluctuating Load
- Easy Operational Maintenance
- Muti Fuel Options
- Quality Standards Meeting IBR, BS, ASME Code
- as Required
- Higher Steam Storage
- Maximum Steam Generation Per Unit of Heating
- Pressure Switch To Get Optimal Stem To Fuel Ration
- Large Dial Steam Pressure Gauge, Easily Readable
- from a Distance
- Easy And Quick Erection And Commissioning
- Less Susceptible To Poor Water Quality
- Lower Power Consumption
- Suitable Internal Steam Separator To Ensure Good Quality
- Dry Stem Automatic Water Level Controller
- Fluidised Bed Combustion System
- Water/ Air Pre Heater
- Trema Cyclone
- Agro Waste Fired